Custom services and signature tours
In today’s world Internet is full of click and go booking sites where you will be treated like a number! Well, it won’t happen on this site!
Our custom tours are uniquely designed tours to meet your preferences, wishes and style of travel! Meridien Ten will take you to the places you want to visit, whether historical, natural or active experiences at time and pace, which is the best for you. These are private tours, tailored just for your needs, your family, corporate partners or group of friends.
With more than 20 years of experience in travel business in Croatia, we pride ourselves for being the true insiders and knowers of Croatia.
Cycling and active holidays are our passion, hobby and we have been riding, discovering and having fun on most of the areas in Croatia, whether Dalmatian islands, Istrian peninsula or inland of Croatia.
Our rich cultural and professional background, with 3 generations of our family in the travel business, our love for original values, nature, Croatian traditions as well as our experience with the specific requirements of logistics, makes us one of the best 'insiders' who know every secret and interesting places, every hidden site that is worth visiting here in Croatia.
We are small travel company, focusing on quality traveler experience and excellent itinerary design. At Meridien Ten we design personalized tours that are thoughtfully customized to satisfy traveler interests, special requirements and budget!
Meridien Ten develops tailor made tours together with travelers (or tour companies). Based on traveler preferences we suggest, organize and provide custom trips that will fit anyone's budget, whether it is luxury hotel and villa accommodation, private boats island hopping, culinary experiences in the best restaurants or you prefer to stay in classic bed and breakfast accommodation, do some easy hikes, use our traditional wooden boats or need help with ferry schedules, stay on catamaran; sail in the afternoons, bike during the day, sometimes have a sea kayak tour... Meridien Ten develops together with you the best vacation tailored to your needs, with strong focus on authentic, local and professional!
If you represent business seeking local DMC, We do work with other tour operators and run tours for them in Croatia. Our services and help range from planning, organizing logistics, dealing with carefully selected vendors/service providers all over Croatia, to development of different requests and leading the same ones!
Summary of our services for custom tours in Croatia
- Local experienced guides
- Carefully designed itineraries with attention to every detail (active, adventure, gourmet, cultural itineraries) for the area of Croatia (Istria, Zagreb, Dalmatian coast and Islands)
- Different types of accommodation (from luxury to classical 3* hotels), rooms, apartments, private houses an villas, gullets, yachts, sailing boats, etc.
- Gourmet experiences and cooking classes – suggestions or reservations, organization of dinners and lunches in exclusive and authentic places. Wine tasting tours.
- Active and adventure activities: cycling, hiking, stand up paddleboard tours, kayaking, sailing, windsurfing or kitesurfing, rock climbing!
- Historical sightseeing with official guides, unique museums and galleries visits
- Sea based transfers and holidays: yachts, luxury mega yachts, sail boat charter, gulet tours, private speedboat transfers, traditional wooden boat transfers, ferries,
- Land based transfers and tours: car, van and minibus transfers, or week long support, luggage shuttles
- Private airplane transfers from Croatia to islands, between islands and mainland, to Monte Negro, Italy and other destinations
- Good quality bike rentals: HYBRID, ROAD, CHILDREN,TANDEM AND E-BIKES
- Sag wagon support: vans built for cyclist support
How to start? - Easy;
Just send us e-mail with little information or give as a call and let us know:
- How many of you will be traveling to Croatia?
- On what date would you like to visit Croatia?
- Are you a beginner or a avid cyclist, combination of both? Used to hills, prefer flat rides...?
- Are you a wine lover? Gourmet person? Interested in history? Interested in beach culture?
- Your budget: prefer to stay in luxury villas and hotels or cozy B&B, prefer private boats or regular ferries?